Built in 1910, this quaint little cottage with a country outlook, is set on 2 1/4 acres with orchard and many gardens to wander through.
Situated in the township of Winchelsea neat the Great Ocean Road.
- Overnight accommodation - two guest bed rooms, one with ensuite twin share, one room with separate bathroom and toilet.
- Television / DVD
- Linen supplied
- Continental breakfast supplied / cooked breakfast
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Tea house for Devonshire Teas / light lunches/ Sunday roast lunch
- Group bookings available
- Split system heating and cooling
- Dinner, accommodation and breakfast packages available
- Ample parking for cars and boats
- Mini golf course - kids parties catered for
- Roberta's is a smoke free environment