ARB 4x4 Accessories Geelong
Umhauer's has been a name synonymous with quality automotive service in Geelong for over 80 years. The company was founded by Reginald Umhauer in 1928, a small workshop at the corner of McKillop Street and Ormand Road. It then shifted to Sydney Parade and later moved to the Corner of Minerva Road and Autumn Street, Manifold Heights.
His son Robert followed, becoming an apprentice mechanic at the business in 1957.
The company now has a third generation of Umhauer's. Bob and Jan's daughter Leza and son Kris.
Umhauer's now owned by Kris and Leza Umhauer moved staff, stock plant and equipment into it's current location 157 Fyans Street Geelong, a new three level premises in April 2000.
From humble beginnings servicing motor vehicles, UMHAUER'S now service a wide and growing industry of Solar and Power Solutions, Touring and Camping, Towing, Van, Ute and 4WD accessories.