Whitehawks Cottage is an ideal place for a relaxing holiday just 7.85 kilometres from Apollo Bay. Wake up to the sounds of nature, on this 22 acre hobby farm.
With it's own temperate rain-forest in a peaceful, tranquil setting, overlooking the Otway National Park. Bush walking at your door step. Only minutes from the beach for swimming and fishing and a short drive to the shops and restaurants.
Enjoy a day trip and visit the Cape Otway Lighthouse, Otway Fly Tree Top Walk, Triplet Falls and the famous Twelve Apostles.
Enjoy the comforts of home in this fully self contained cottage featuring;
- Separate bedroom with queen size bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove and microwave
- Separate bathroom/laundry with washing machine, dryer
- Lounge with TV, DVD, VCR, and CD (NO television reception)
- Heating, air-conditioning
- Ironing facilities
- Linen and towels provided
- Provisions to have up to two children at an extra cost
- Outdoor BBQ facilities
- Pets welcome
Enclosed balcony outlooks Otway National Park. Take in the splendid flora and fauna of the area, some of which include, king parrots, rosellas, eagles, kookaburras, owls, sugar gliders, bats, and the occasional koala.