Camp Wilkin is a property of the Baptist Union of Victoria under the management of the Camp Committee. Our vision is to show God's love in a caring environment. Our mission is to Baptist churches and all other churches, school and community groups.
Providing quality facilities, program experiences, caring Christian staff all in a relaxed atmosphere. Situated just off the Great Ocean Road on the corner of Noble Street and Golf Links Road.
The Camp is just 1.2 km from the Anglesea shopping centre, and a similar distance from the main surf beach; a safer beach for the younger children is 3km at Point Roadknight.
Anglesea is located 112 km from Melbourne via Geelong, and is located along the Great Ocean Road. The Camp property covers approximately 6.5 hectares.
About Camp Wilkin:
- Morning teas, afternoon teas and suppers are fully catered. Fresh fruit, cold drinks, tea and coffee available at all times.
- The bedrooms are made up of cluster ensuites and all are heated.
- There is a large dining room, hall, 2 lounge rooms, games room and 4 small meeting rooms.
- The Hall has an overhead projector, piano, large screen video and audio equipment.
- Activities on site are: Basketball court, tennis court, beach volleyball, flying fox, high/low ropes, initiatives, trampolines, orienteering, frisbee, golf and mountain bikes.
- The programmer can tailor a camp to suit your needs from: door to door bus service, full program or part program.