About the listing
Arabella Country House is a modern homestead set in relaxing gardens on beef cattle property, very close to the 12 Apostles on the Great Ocean Road.
A traditional bed and breakfast with guest wing, spacious rooms, queen-size beds, ensuite bathrooms, digital television, heating and cooling, fresh flowers and complimentary chocolates.
The guests lounge/dining room has breathtaking panoramic views over the forest and farmland to the 12 Apostles. Blue Wrens, wallabies and eagles pay visits to the gardens.
Arabella Country House is central to Port Campbell National Park, Otway National Park, volcanic hinterland, helicopter rides, boat trips and Great Ocean Walk information available. With picnic lunches, afternoon tea, a sumptuous Australian country breakfast of our own free range eggs , fresh fruit and specials from the menu.
The vegetable garden provides many fresh ingredients for guests who book for dinner. The menu relies on seasonal delicacies of local meat and seafood.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Communal Refrigerator
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Communal Lounge
- Outdoor Furniture
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
Check in: 3:00pm
Check out: 10:00am