About the listing
Anglesea News & Lotto is the leading Newsagency on the Surf Coast and the Great Ocean Road.
They offer a complete shopping experience including:
- A full range of local and international magazines and newspapers
- Accredited 'The Lott' lottery retailer
- Local and Australian made giftware and souvenirs
- Local, regional and state maps, guides and books including walking and riding
- 'Anglesea' and 'Great Ocean Road' souvenirs and postcards
- Fishing tackle and fishing licences
- Beach toys, umbrellas, beach towels and thongs (flip flops)
- Mobile phones, accessories, SIM cards and recharge
- Printing, scanning, laminating and emailing services
- Toys, board games and card games
- Latest release novels and discounted books
- Art and craft supplies for adults and children
- Dry cleaning
- Sporting equipment - tennis, basketball, football, cricket and more
- Full range of stationery and office supplies
- Printer ink cartridges
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.