About the listing
Come and explore Victoria's birthplace by the sea onboard Portland Cable Trams.
Travel along Portland's historic foreshore and enjoy the breathtaking views of the bay in the fully restored saloon and grip cars.
The iconic tram stops at the WWII Memorial Lookout Museum, Whale viewing platform, Portland Botanic Gardens, Portland Maritime Discovery Center, Powerhouse Motor and Car Museum and Tram Depot.
The Portland Cable Tram Depot is more than just a tram stop. Housing a museum of historic local artefacts, featuring the largest private gemstone collection in the Southern Hemisphere, local model railway club display and gift shop.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.