About the listing
Precious Creatures, a children's clothing and toy store, opened its doors in 2005. In the years that followed the store expanded to include a full range of kid's sizes housing brands such as Korango, Hatley and Crocs.
Precious Creatures also stocks children's swimwear, perfect for a dip in the ocean across the road.
Toys and games are wonderful for the growing minds of children. Particular favourites of owners Caroline and Mark are Djeco, Pocket Money and Papo with its princes and princesses, dragons, fabulous creatures and castles, not to mention a great selection of beach gear.
Precious Creatures also looks after your treasured dogs and cats stocking a range of collars and leads, brushes, balls and some fun stuff.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.