WAKE UP TO THE FUN: A 2 DAY ITINERARY ON THE SURF COASTby GREAT OCEAN ROAD
If fun is calling you, Surf Coast is answering.
It doesn’t matter if you paddle, stroll, hike, ride, jump, play, swim, surf or SUP – Surf Coast has a place and sense of fun for everyone…and at every skill level and including accessible adventure for those living with disability.
Here is what we suggest for a jam-packed 2 days of fun:
DAY 1: Surf, paddle, ride, hike and play
- Stroll the easy Torquay leg of the Surf Coast Walk (this leg of the walk is wheelchair friendly along the esplanade).
- Take a morning surf at Fairhaven if you’re more seasoned or watch the surfers at Winki Pop or Jan Juc for a spectacle
- Take a break and let a horse guide you at Spring Creek Horse Rides
- Then hit the arvo with a kayak paddle from Anglesea Paddleboats, a mountain bike ride at Anglesea Bike Park or take the kids for a play at Anglesea beach
DAY 2: Start the morning at Aireys and continue to Lorne
- Explore up and around the iconic Split Point Lighthouse in Aireys Inlet
- Hit Lorne beach for some good old fashion fun - beach cricket
- Explore the iconic local waterfall, Erskine Falls
- End the arvo with a swim at Lorne Pier