WARRNAMBOOL NIGHT LIFE: 6 OF THE BEST PLACES TO SEE LIVE MUSICby GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Warrnambool has a big live music scene, you can always find a live band, an acoustic set or even a good old Sunday Sesh.
Here are 6 of the best (with a 7th option thrown in for luck).
1. The Hotel Warrnambool – Situated in the heart of the CBD and Knows for its “ Sunday Sesh’ With live music every Sunday from 2.30pm.
2. The Cally – The hotel serves bistro style lunch and dinner every day a local favourite, If you love seafood the local tip is the seafood Marinara. Come for the food stay for the live music every Saturday and some Sundays.
3. The Hairy Goat Tapas and Cocktail Bar Listen to local artist play whilst enjoying this casual, relaxed and fun cocktail, tapas and whisky bar.
4. Raffertys Tavern – Check out the new fully renovated facilities - The Tav is where it all comes alive with amazing music and entertainment from amazing acts. From open mic nights to jazz and Dj’s there's always something happening at The Tav.
5. The Whalers Hotel – They offer great pub meals with popular steak and parma nights, live music every weekend and a TAB with live horse racing.
6. The Dart and Marlin - Known for its signature cocktails, stone-baked pizza and live music nights. With the barman sometimes even jumping on to play a tune to keep diners entertained all night long.
Don’t forget to also check out the Lighthouse Theatre with regular shows including Theatre, Dance, Music, Comedy, Cabaret and more.