LOOKING FOR A GROUP CAMP? ANGLESEA HAS AN EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER.by BETH GIBSON
Is your school or community group planning a getaway in regional Victoria?
Or, maybe your sporting club wants to lock in some pre-season training?
Perhaps the boss thinks it's time for some team bonding?
There are two amazing group holiday camps in Anglesea (just 112 kilometres from Melbourne) to choose from.
Not only do they have all the (all abilities) facilities you need for a home-away-from-home, they have lots of private recreational space and facilities.
The camps are also close to the beach, national parks and Anglesea village (with shops and cafes).
About Camp Wilkin
Camp Wilkin is part of Baptist Camping Victoria.
- The facility is on 15 acres.
- There are 163 beds in 35 rooms.
- It's full catered with meals, morning/afternoon tea, supper etc
- Personnel are always on site to provide support (and can even organise activities if you want them to!)
- There are two large halls with sound systems and IT gear.
- There are two lounges and recreation room.
About Burnside Camp
Burnside Camp is a campsite of the Uniting Church in Australia.
- It's set in four hectares of bushland
- There are 88 beds in 16 rooms
- Staff onsite to keep everything in order for you.
- You can get them to cater, or self cater.
- They can organise activities for you, utilising the nearby beach and bush environments.
If you'd prefer to plan your own itinerary, Anglesea is one of the biggest adventure hubs in the Great Ocean Road region.
Here are some ideas for group activities: