About the listing
Inspired by classic rock, blues, folk and progressive rock, 21-year old Joshua Batten is rising fast on the Melbourne music scene. Combining songwriting with aggressive guitar playing, powerful singing, live looping and a charismatic stage presence, he has played at over 30 venues covering all corners of Melbourne as well as major interstate cities.
Whether you are looking for amazing craft beers, a place to eat delicious food, listen to free live music or watch some of Australia's best live sports while eating a chicken parmagiana, the Great Ocean Road Brewhouse has it all. The Brewhouse specialises in craft beer, craft cider, and local produce food.
Visitors to Apollo Bay will love dropping into the tasting room located behind the Brewhouse, known as Tastes of the Region. Here, people can sample local beer and wine and enjoy a produce platter showcasing locally produced cheeses, dips, bread, olive oil and more.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.