About the listing
The Lorne Sculpture Biennale is Victoria's largest free public outdoor sculpture event.
The Biennale celebrates the best in contemporary Australian and international sculpture in a vibrant festival that enriches and transforms the stunning Lorne foreshore and surrounds on the Great Ocean Road.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
Lorne Sculpture Biennale
17 Oct 2020
18 Oct 2020
19 Oct 2020
20 Oct 2020
21 Oct 2020
22 Oct 2020
23 Oct 2020
24 Oct 2020
25 Oct 2020
26 Oct 2020
27 Oct 2020
28 Oct 2020
29 Oct 2020
30 Oct 2020
31 Oct 2020
Great Ocean Road, Lorne, VIC 3232 View map