About the listing
The Lorne Sculpture Biennale is Victoria's largest free public outdoor sculpture event.
The Biennale celebrates the best in contemporary Australian and international sculpture in a vibrant festival that enriches and transforms the stunning Lorne foreshore and surrounds on the Great Ocean Road.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.