About the listing
Mark Blunt is a Solo Acoustic Performer from Geelong. Pass by for a live performance of this talented musician. The fire is burning, there is mulled wine and cider, craft beers, and live music! Perfect Saturday night.
Come and see Justin at the Brewhouse and read his journey below. Since 2015, Justin Keenan has been standing backstage with his two sons, aged 10 and 13, about to perform to a crowd of thousands. It's nothing unique for his sons. Raised by their father alone, they've been to gigs all over the world since they were babies. In that time, they've seen both the inspiring realization of a dream and the tumultuous hardships of unpredictable finances and familial isolation. But, the Keenan family has stuck through it together, and now stand on the other side stronger than ever.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.