About the listing
The Powercor Melbourne to Warrnambool Cycling Classic is the longest one day race in the Southern hemisphere and the second oldest one day cycling event in the world.
Beginning at Avalon Airport, riders will race along the Great Ocean Road before eventually finishing on Raglan Parade in Warrnambool - 267 kilometres later.
In 2020, the Cycling Classic will be a festival weekend of cycling with the Royal Bikes Port Campbell to Warrnambool Handicap on Saturday and the Lady Bay Resort Middle Island Criterium on Sunday.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).