The Great Ocean Road is the home of Victorian coastal holidays. It’s a region that can be reached from within an hour and twenty minutes’ drive of the Melbourne CBD and stretches westerly for over 240 kilometres.
Whether you’re looking for a holiday in a remote spot, a bigger township, or somewhere in between, we can help you to find a number of coastal holiday destinations in Victoria.
Options for Victorian Coastal Holiday Destinations
We have created a suite of online resources to help you explore the destinations available on the Great Ocean Road. Possible coastal destinations include:
- Aireys Inlet - a beautiful coastal hamlet with plenty of water activities
- Angelsea - the ideal location for a natural adventurer
- Apollo Bay - known as paradise by the sea
- Lorne - a popular spot for soaking up the sun on the beach
- Torquay - the surfing capital of Australia
- Portland - rich in history & coastal attractions
For more options, explore our Towns and Villages page – which outlines the different places you can choose to enjoy Victorian coastal holidays.
If you’re looking to visit multiple destinations, be sure to check out our Road Trips page – which gives you some creative plans and recommendations based on the amount of time you have available.
Also review our Beaches page – which tells you all you need to know about the hundreds of kilometres of sea, surf and sand available in our region.
Choose the Perfect Seaside Holiday
No matter what kind of seaside break you are seeking the Great Ocean Road is bound to have a place for you.