About the listing
The Aireys Pub has been an icon of the Great Ocean Road since 1904. It closed early 2011, but was wrestled away from developers and back into the hands of the people who give a damn in late 2011.
A huge beer garden, great food, live music every weekend, friendly staff and their very own beer from there onsite Brewery.
SALT Brewing Co was born in 2015. The brewery is 100 per cent Australian owned and brewed. With award winning beers, the brand is rapidly expanding across Victoria, catering to all beer lovers from your regular drinker to your ‘class A’ beer connoisseur.
Whether you are after an evening out or a cold one to takeaway, this place is a Great Ocean Road gem not to be missed.
Open seven days a week from 11:30am for lunch (12:00 to 3:00pm) and dinner at 5:30pm.
Bookings can be made via the website.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.