About the listing
Little Things Big Things is a cute little corner specialty cafe selling everything local, from coffee to vegan doughnuts and treats, vegetarian and vegan jaffles, healthy icy poles and locally made products - all within a great beachy vibe and with many gluten-free options.
In summer, they also do real fruit slushies and (coconut) cold brews.
Little Things Big Things also have a specialty coffee vintage caravan and can be booked for your event or wedding.
New venue coming soon.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.