About the listing
At Tastes of the Region you can browse through a selection of over 100 local, Australian and International craft beers. Offering a fully-stocked Bottlemart bottle shop for take-away items. They also offer beer and wine tastings, along with a fantastic selection of local produce. Enjoy a paddle of five local Prickly Moses handcrafted beers or a tasting of four wines from the region. Talk to the knowledgeable staff about the beer making process.
Tastes of the Region has a great selection of local produce from the Otways and Great Ocean Road regions. You will find locally made cheese, premium meat products, herbs, spices, chocolates, jams, chutneys and oils, local honey, and lots of other tasty treats and handcrafted gifts and souvenirs.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.