About the listing
The Minya Vineyard and Winery was established in 1974 by Jeff and Sue Dans.
The name Minya was chosen from the Aboriginal name meaning "Place of Many Birds" to preserve the heritage of the area.
Minya is the Surf Coast's finest venue for fine wines and relaxing entertainment, overlooking a tranquil and picturesque billabong making the winery an ideal setting to enjoy a light meal, to attend the summer concert series at the outdoor amphitheatre or to utilise this ideal venue for your function, celebration or conference.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.