Surf Coast Walk
COAST THROUGH LIVING LANDSCAPES
- Offering natural beauty and easy access
- A world-class walking destination for all to enjoy
- On the edge of the stunning Great Ocean Road
- Do a section or do it all; at your own pace
- More than a walk, over half the track is suitable for bikes
Relish the rich ochre of the Bells Beach cliffs, the deep blue of Bass Strait and the leafy green of eucalypt forests. Discover traditional Wathaurung country, fascinating surf culture and abundant wildlife as the walk connects you with the coastal town comforts of Torquay, Anglesea and Aireys Inlet.
Whether you're a nature lover or a fun lover, whether you take an hour, a day or a week, the Surf Coast Walk puts a stunning and unique coastal environment within easy reach.
PLAN YOUR SURF COAST WALK
Plan your next Surf Coast Walk adventure, using our detailed, easy-to-follow map. Now available for download.