About the listing
Guests from Singapore to Santa Fe, Manila to Melbourne, all rave about Bellevue Farmstay, nestled in a hillside at Scotts Creek in Victoria's South West.
With majestic views from all rooms, Bellevue Farmstay is on a working family farm has three bedrooms, large lounge and family rooms - with additional sofa beds, a dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen, plus, a wood-burning heater. Families and large groups love the rumpus porch for kids with chalkboard wall, Leggo and totem tennis.
At the heart of Bellevue are our pets, and you will get to meet them all personally: Alana (the orphaned camel), Nikki (Golden Retriever dog), Tess (Border Collie dog), Lilly (Siamese cat), Innie, Fred, Bazza, Andy and Bronte (the alpacas), Bobster, Sam and Ray (the sheep) and many more. They currently have three foals at the farm who love being spoilt by the guests. Plus you will likely run into native wildlife such as koalas, echidnas, kookaburras and kangaroos, on the walking trails.
Join gregarious hosts Wendy and Warren Couch, the fourth generation owners of Bellevue, to enjoy the views, take a bush walk with some wildlife, map out some day trips around the magnificent region or just simply relax.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Family Friendly
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
Check in: 2:00pm
Check out: 10:00am