About the listing
Just a 75 minute drive from Melbourne city centre, ideally positioned opposite Zeally Bay Beach at the gateway to the Great Ocean Road, Wyndham Resort Torquay is the most romantic escape on Victoria's Surf Coast.
With sweeping, panoramic ocean views and stunning grounds, this spectacular resort beckons fun-seekers, families and hopeless romantics alike. The resort features stylish guest rooms and spacious apartments, most with their own private balconies or patios which overlook the swimming pool, gardens or the beach.
Home to world famous Bells Beach, the Rip Curl Surfing Pro and the birthplace of iconic surf brands, Quicksilver and Ripcurl, Torquay is Victoria's surfing capital. From its amazing beaches to its surf factory outlets, Torquay invites you to immerse in surf culture.
Torquay is also the official start of the Great Ocean Road, one of Australia's most spectacular coastal drives which covers over 200 kilometres of the south-western Victorian coast, passing through areas such as the scenic Otway Ranges and the rugged Shipwreck Coast west of Cape Otway.
- Day Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Broadband Internet Access
- Pay TV
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
Check in: 3:00pm
Check out: 11:00am