Great Ocean Road FAQ
1. What is the distance of the Great Ocean Road? How long is the Great Ocean Road?
The Great Ocean Road is 243km
2. Where does the Great Ocean Road start and finish?
The Great Ocean Road starts in Torquay and finishes in Allansford.
3. What events are on in the Great Ocean Road region?
Click here to view a fill range of events along the Great Ocean Road
4. How many 12 Apostles are still standing?
There are currently 8 Apostles above the waterline.
5. How old is the Great Ocean Road?
The Great Ocean Road is over 80 years old. The Great Ocean Road is the largest War Memorial in the world.
6. Where are the Visitor Information Centres along the Great Ocean Road?
7. Where are the accredited Visitor Information Centres located?
Apollo Bay Information Centre, Casterton Information Centre, Colac Visitor Information Centre, Lorne Visitor Information Centre, 12 Apostles Visitor Information Centre, Port Fairy Visitor Information Centre, Portland Visitor Information Centre, Torquay Visitor Information Centre, Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
8. Where can I find out more information about the Great Ocean Road? Accommodation, What to see and do, Tours, Hire, and events?
Click here to view the tours along the Great Ocean Road
Click here to view the items to hire along the Great Ocean Road.