About the listing
Situated on the Great Ocean Road in Apollo Bay where the hills meet the ocean. The Great Ocean Road Brewhouse is a craft beer haven with over 100 craft beers on offer. Warm yourself by the fire or enjoy the beer garden with ocean views.
On Tap they only pour the best Craft Beers, including sister company, Otway Brewing’s Delicious line up of Prickly Moses Handcrafted Beers. Visitors to Apollo Bay will love dropping into the tasting room located behind the Brewhouse, known as Tastes of the Region. Here, people can sample local beer and wine and enjoy a produce platter showcasing locally produced cheeses, dips, bread, olive oil and more.
Stay in one of the eight Heritage Rooms upstairs, offering budget-friendly accommodation options to suit single travellers, families and groups.
Fourteen local beers and one cider on tap: they support Australian Independent breweries and cider makers
The bar opens at 11:00am every day. The award-winning Bistro opens every day for lunch and dinner. Free Wi-Fi available.
To book a table in the bistro area, call prior to arrival. If the dining area is full, there are still plenty of tables in the bar or beer garden
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.